Weekly Blogging News – volume 008. Every week I summarize tidbits from the blogging world as well as happenings on this site. Be sure to subscribe using the form below, to get this in your inbox every Friday.
Subscribe using the form below.
Subscribe to the Weekly Blogging News
Get the Weekly Blogging News directly in your inbox every Friday.
You are signing up to receive informational and promotional emails from Almost Practical LLC and it's properties. Unsubscribe at any time.
This week – let's talk guest posting.
You know that it is an excellent tool for expanding the reach of your blog, right?
It' good for SEO because generally you get a backlink.
And it's good getting more eyeballs on your stuff because you get exposure to a brand new audience.
So, why aren't you doing more of it?
Ok, ok – I shy away from it too.
But here's the thing – this week I published a guest post written by my blogging friend Ryan Biddulph of the blog BloggingFromParadise.com.
The post is called How to Get Invited to Guest Post on Top Blogs.
You heard that right – GET INVITED.
And I am telling you that this strategy works – because I actually invited Ryan to write this post.
Last week Ryan tweeted out something like “Who would like a blogging tips guest post? I'll write a post for you.”
I've known Ryan online for quite some time and I know he would share quality information with my audience – so I jumped at the chance.
Within a few days I had a guest post in my inbox.
I couldn't believe it was that easy!
So, my point is that YOU (and I) have NO excuses anymore.
It's time to get some guest post action happening.
This Week on Almost Blogging
- Mailerlite Review: Why This Is the Best Email Service for New Bloggers
- 5 Blog Organization Ideas
- 2019 PicMonkey Pricing Guide
- How to Join the Ultimate Bundles Affiliate Program
- How to Promote Amazon Prime Day on Your Blog
- How to Get Invited to Guest Post on Top Blogs
- Why Have A Blog? The Benefits of Blogging for Business
Current Blogging Deals
- FREE Instagram Playbook Event from Food Blogger Pro – learn how to grow your Instagram account from the experts
- Get ready for Amazon Prime Day next week – sign up for a 30 Day free trial of Amazon Prime
- Good LinkedIn profile tips by Neal Schaffer
- The Death of Google Search Traffic and What It Means for Marketers by Social Media Examiner
View the Archives
Don't forget to subscribe to the Weekly Blogging News – and happy blogging!