Weekly Blogging News – volume 007. Every week I summarize tidbits from the blogging world as well as happenings on this site. Be sure to subscribe using the form below, to get this in your inbox every Friday.
This Week on Almost Blogging
- How to Build Strategic Partnerships With Other Bloggers
- Why You are Not Comfortable on Camera and What You Can Do About It
- WordPress: What is Self Hosting vs. WordPress.com?
- Use a Custom Email Signature With Photo To Advertise Your Blog
- Tribes by Seth Godin: A MUST READ for Bloggers
- How Do Bloggers Make Money?
- How to Find Your Niche in Blogging
- 5 Places to Find Post Ideas for Your Blog
- 10 Reasons Why Self Hosted WordPress Is NOT Right For You
Current Blogging Deals
- the DepositPhotos deal is still available
- the Stencil App lifetime deal is still available
- the Pinterest Traffic Avalanche course from Create and Go is 20 percent off through the Independence Day weekend.
- Convertkit is hosting a webinar called – Quality Over Quantity: Top 10 List Building Techniques to Grow an Email List of Superfans + Future Customers – click here to reserve a spot.
- Do Social Media Automation Apps Pose a Security Risk to Your Social Media Channels? by Neal Schaffer
- How to Create an Engaging Social Media Marketing Strategy by Lisa Sicard of Inspire to Thrive
Subscribe to the Weekly Blogging News
Get the Weekly Blogging News directly in your inbox every Friday.
You are signing up to receive informational and promotional emails from Almost Practical LLC and it's properties. Unsubscribe at any time.
View the Archives
Don't forget to subscribe to the Weekly Blogging News – and happy blogging!